Sales Associate - Kennedy Luxury Group
JOBLUX - Sydney NSW , Australia
Kennedy Luxury Group, an Australian distributor of luxury and premium brands is expanding its Fashion & Lifestyle division and excited to launch two new concepts in Sydney Westfield.
The first planned opening will be LOEWE, a Spanish luxury house with Ready-To-Wear and iconic leather goods in their second-ever Australian boutique.
The second will see the launch of luxury Italian footwear brand, Giuseppe Zanotti. This creative pop-up concept will showcase a curated selection of sculptural heels alongside men’s and women’s luxury leather sneakers.
The successful candidates will be brand ambassadors, passionate and knowledgeable about the luxury sector and skilled in the delivery of customer service excellence.
- Strong ability to create an overall memorable experience for clients with exceptional customer service delivery
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and willingness to learn new products and processes
- Develop and maintain client relationship to ensure brand loyalty
- Achieve individual sales and operational KPIs
- Demonstrates strong regular client follow-ups skills
- Work closely with colleagues to support day-to-day operations of the store
Requirements and Capabilities:
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining customer loyalty through excellent customer service
- Demonstrated experience working in a luxury retail environment or high-end customer service role
- Articulate written and spoken communication skills
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Availability to commit to a Full Time or Casual hours on a retail roster that includes weekends and late-night shopping hours
- A rare opportunity to join a pre-opening team, with exclusive brand, product and service training
- Uniform provided
- Competitive base + super + commission
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter, we look forward to hearing from you.