Sales Supervisor - Elie Tahari
JOBLUX - Orlando, FL , United States
Reports to : Store Manager
A sales supervisor is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales performance. Leading by example, the sales supervisor plays an important role in driving the store's business while supporting the store manager with the day to day operations of the store.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide a professional and excellent level of customer service with existing and new clients.
- Generate sales by identifying appropriate business targets. Build new customer base to maximize sales. Retain existing customer by providing and developing trust and strong client relationships.
- Demonstrate clienteiling skills through customer outreach and our approval program.
- Lead, direct and motivate the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
- Delegate functions and tasks to a team of associates.
- Execute floor leadership- own the sales floor with the tore manager; greet all customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner, including answering the phones and directing customer inquires.
- Coach and train retail sales staff on best sales practices.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to the consumer.
- Ensure that the fitting rooms are ready for customers and promptly clearing out merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor.
- Adhere to loss prevention and inventory control compliance procedures.
- Ensure promotion are accurate and merchandised to company standards.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Handle customer questions, complaints and issues.
- Support and reinforce positive employee relations through leading and developing a quality store team, and communicate and partner with the Store Manger on coaching and conflict resolution.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Hold store keys and regularly participate in opening and closing functions.
- A minimum of 2 years in a luxury retail sales environment in a management capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills as to effectively lead a team.
- Sporting Spirit - must possesses a competitive edge and drive to meet goals.
- Flexible schedule, must work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Stand 8-12 hours
Job Type: Part-time
- luxury sales: 2 years