Marketing Manager - MICHI
JOBLUX - Toronto, ON , Canada
MICHI, www.michiny.com, a fashion-forward active lifestyle brand and one of the most imitated activewear brands in the industry, is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager in Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a highly motivated, resourceful and creative Marketing Manager that will assist with the strategy, planning and execution of events, community initiatives, seasonal ad campaigns, brand content creation, and seasonal product stories, to help drive the product messaging while ensuring assets are delivered on-brand and on budget.
- Oversee event marketing to plan and execute seasonal product launch events with editors, customers, influencers and brand ambassadors.
- Manage team to grow the brand ambassador and blogger/influencer programs.
- Initiate new co-branded initiatives, contests and other promotional events.
- Manage 52-week marketing calendar to ensure all teams are planning for key launches.
- Analyze results of each campaign and partner performance to make strategic decisions on go-forward strategy
- Track market, activewear and fashion trends and draw conclusions about performance to recommend and implement improvements to marketing and campaign strategies
- Generate monthly reports of ad, newsletter and social performance
- Create new marketing initiatives to grow online and wholesale sales.
- Work with Creative Director to assist in development of seasonal campaign strategy.
- Plan new product launches and help provide brand direction for campaign shoots.
- Develop and execute seasonal content and integrated social media strategy.
- Develop customer acquisition, retention and segmentation strategy building brand loyalty engagement and awareness.
- Lead campaign content creation strategy and ensure key brand messages are supported with the right content mix.
- Continue to develop a brand voice and maintain consistency across social and digital channels.
- Manage all marketing collateral, prepare timelines, objectives, and event directives and recap results and effectiveness.
- Development of consumer-focused story-telling to dictate direction of creative content and forecast product purchase.
- Create and present campaign and styling briefs to educate retailers and customers on key product investments and styling options.
- Manage marketing budget and external agency relationships
- Management of out-sourced agencies and copywriters to best communicate with consumers using web and social platforms.
- Execute digital marketing and content creation including website, social media, email and SEO.
- Execute affiliate, paid search, paid social and display re-marketing initiatives.
- 3+ years marketing experience with a focus on product strategy and communications planning.
- Demonstrated ability to think globally and strategically and transform data into effective creative ideas and ultimately drive results.
- Strategic planning background, with experience in researching and drawing insights from consumer behaviours, pop culture, fashion, competitive, and business data to develop consumer facing propositions.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, fashion, wellness, advertising, communications, culture, and people.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to follow through on projects.
- A great collaborator with an ability to build strong external partnerships.
- Experience developing creative strategies and plans that service key business objectives.
- Experience with the digital ad technology landscape.
- Experience planning and activating events.
- Exceptionally strong visual, written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong Excel skills with ability to manage a budget
- Knowledge of digital media landscape and channels, including key publishers and influencer networks.
- Strong understanding of luxury fashion or activewear business and key brands/positioning within the industry.
- Well-organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects on various levels, with competing priorities under tight timelines.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for Michi brand and customer.
- Ability to act as front-facing liaison with partners
- Fashion or luxury retail experience preferred.
- PR and Media strategy experience is a plus.
Please email your cover letter and resume.
Please include Job Title “Marketing Manager”, in the subject line of your message.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 3 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Toronto, ON