SENIOR RETAIL DESIGNER - Brandstorm
JOBLUX.FR - Carouge, GE , Switzerland
The Senior Retail Designer is in charge of retail projects from concept design through to build-ready documents.
We are looking for both a conceptual-thinker and a strong project manager, able to translate brand strategies and their visual identities into retail spaces concepts and executions.
As part of the team, you will organize the project design process, undertake preliminary research, source material samples, draft CAD drawings/design construction guides for Retail Design projects.
You are a motivated team-player yet can work in autonomy on your projects.
- Background in Architectural Drafting, Interior Design, Architecture or a related field.
- 4-6 years of related professional experience in the field of Retail Design, preferably in Luxury goods.
- Visual Merchandising experience is a strong plus.
- Expert skills in SketchUp, Archicad and the essential Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of standard retail drawing formats including: floor plans, elevations and sections.
- Extensive understanding of materials, retail furniture systems, fabrication details and methodologies.
- Capable of detailing construction documents including the development of detail drawings for production.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple initiatives in various stages of completion simultaneously is a must.
- Experience managing relationships with clients, external consultants and vendors is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational and cooperation skills.
- Fluent in French & English (spoken and written).
In case you recognize yourself, please share your complete application.
Type d'emploi : Temps plein
- Retail Design / Architecture: 4 ans