Sr. Marketing Manager Retail Hair, Body Care & Scenting - Coty Inc.
JOBLUX.FR - Genf, GE , Switzerland
SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER RETAIL HAIR, BODY CARE & SCENTING, SWITZERLAND – EUROPE DISTRIBUTOR MARKETS
COTY, GENEVA SWITZERLAND
Our purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of beauty. We challenge convention through invention, expanding our horizons to enrich your reality with possibility. We build brands to inspire and enable our consumers to experience the confidence and joy of expressing their beauty, their way.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Marketing Manager Retail Hair, Body Care & Scenting is leading the retail hair, scenting and body care categories in the Export Consumer Beauty team, reporting to the Marketing Director and coaching a Junior Marketing Manager. The Sr. Marketing Manager is the owner of the mass brands P&L, building long term plans, making strategic decisions, he/she also deploy & launch initiatives and track performance. Key job responsibilities include:
- OVERALL BUSINESS LEADERSHIP
- Establish building blocks to build plan & forecasts per brand for the next 3Y.
- S&OP cycle: assess risk & opportunities for each brands/markets, validate monthly forecast and leading monthly analysis update.
- Long term brand strategic planning: portfolio choices, white space opportunities frequency of launches
- Consumer understanding: social media listening, understand consumers barriers & plan solution
- BRAND MANAGEMENT
- Responsible for Retail hair brands including promotional planning, range management, media and all marketing activity.
- Deploy innovations, develop marketing plans in line with the sales targets and assess monthly results
- Understanding of the media landscape and media plan according to the brands & the regions.
- Follow-up forecasts for new product launches and results
- Analysis and reporting by brands & by markets
- Responsible for managing the full A&P budget of specified brands and monitoring spending.
- Manage a Junior Brand Manager (brand management for adidas & Scenting)
- Manage the Marketing Team Assistant
The Scope is large, the Sr. marketing Manager will work with 26 different countries (Nordics, Baltics, Israel, Ukraine, Portugal Balkans, Baltics, CIS and some Islands). In terms of brands there is currently six hair retail brands (the biggest are Koleston & Wellaflex), one bodycare brand (Adidas) and ten scenting brands (the largest beingDavid Beckham & bruno banani).
THE COTY IDEAL FIT
- 4+ years marketing or trade marketing experience, ideally in one if the above 3 categories
- Master degree in Business/Marketing
- Full proficiency in English
- Excellent strategic thinking & collaboration skills
- Passion for winning combined with a high sense of urgency and great level of ownership
Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands. Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. Coty operates three divisions – Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd. Coty has approximately 20,000 colleagues globally and its products are sold in over 130 countries. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
COTY IN GENEVA:
Coty has two offices in the Geneva area: L’Atelier Coty in Petit-Lancy which is a headquarter location and the research and development facility in Versoix. Geneva hosts several global and regional headquarters for some of its beauty divisions. We are proud of the diversity we have on campus with 500+ employees from 30+ different countries. Coty is a growing company and we are always looking for new talents to join our teams. If you want to experience what is it like to work for the challenger in the beauty industry come and join us for one of our exciting internship opportunities. We are launching in Geneva our Internship program with the ambition to develop an entry level pool of top talent whilst providing a learning and development experience for students and graduates.
Coty is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.