Shop Manager- Desert Hills - Paul Smith
JOBLUX - Cabazon, CA , United States
We have an exciting opportunity to join our new shop at Desert Hills as Shop Manager. In this role, you will act as brand ambassador and have overall responsibility of the running of the Shop. You will drive, with strategic vision to achieve and exceed set financial targets whilst providing an iconic customer-service experience. As a natural leader you will ensure the development of all staff, to deliver outstanding results whilst maintaining operational excellence.
- To maintain and increase sales throughout the year and achieve set financial targets.
- To effectively manage all the shop staff, in close liaison with the Regional Manager. With particular reference to recruitment, induction, training, discipline, appraisals and payroll.
- To increase the shop customer base by actively pursuing new audience through networking in the city.
- To maintain a high level of customer service at all times within the Shop.
- To ensure the Store has the correct levels of stock and that replenishment orders are placed, in close liaison with the Retail Merchandise Team.
- To ensure that the Store is always merchandised to the Company’s desired standard and that, with liaison with the Display Department.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Previous proven Shop Manager experience in high fashion retail. Skilled at increasing Retail sales.
- Proven practical management skills/managed a team of a minimum of 6 people.
- Ability to drive and develop sales; ability to interpret sales related data.
- Proven track record in delivering excellent customer service. Motivational leadership skills.
- Excellent proven retail operational skills & standards. Keen eye for attention to detail.
- Previous experience conducting staff appraisals/dealing with staff issues effectively.
- High level interest in the Paul Smith brand; Passion for style and fashion and retail in general.
- Highly self-motivated & enthusiastic; ability to lead a team and motivate others.
- Influential and confident with the ability to deal with people at all levels; ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Displays initiative and is creative. Flexible & adaptable.
- Ability to be an ambassador for Paul Smith.
In addition to base compensation, this role attracts:
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Eligibility to participate in the company's Manager Bonus Scheme
- Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods
- Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan
- Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company Policy
To apply please login to the Paul Smith Careers website: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/paulsmith/displayjob.aspx?jobid=1148
Job Type: Full-time
- luxury retail: 4 years
- Cabazon, CA 92230
Required work authorization:
- United States