Store Manager-Soho - Diesel North America Inc.
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
Diesel is the extra-ordinary fashion brand rooted in denim mastery. Is a truly worldwide organization, a tribe where Extra-ordinary people work together to enable business success and to realize their full potential, passion and Competencies.
The role’s main responsibilities are:
The Store Manager is responsible for creating a selling environment utilizing a motivational approach to drive and enhance team performance. He/she is responsible for the overall function and management of the store on a day-to-day basis.
- The Store Manager is responsible for achieving high operational and merchandising standards while meeting or exceeding financial results.
- The Store Manager is responsible for the achievement of sales goals and maximizing productivity by understanding and analyzing store business needs and executing needed actions to achieve business results.
- The Store Manager takes a proactive approach to business trends and needs. He/She must set a positive and productive environment by building a high performance team and creating a premium selling culture.
You will report to …..and work closely with:
- Store Manager
- Store Selling and Non-selling team
- Field Management team
- Retail Home office team
What requirements you need to have:
- Minimum of 4 years of premium Store Management experience within an advanced contemporary environment.
- Proven record of achievement of sales goals and KPI’s.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills in premium environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Dedicated to leading the training and development in a team atmosphere.
- Understanding of business report analysis and retail math.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Premium/luxury retail experience.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Windows applications.
- Experience in branded store chain environment.
- 4-year degree and/or equivalent combination of work and experience.
- Experience in luxury or high-end clienteling environment.
- Multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean preferred).
- Elevated market awareness and networking skills.
- Multi-unit management experience.
We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution. We believe in Collaboration, Trust and Courage!
Ready to Join the Tribe?
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 4 years