Logistics Team Leader - YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
JOBLUX - Clifton, NJ , United States
LOGISTICS TEAM LEAD
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.9 million high-spending customers, 29 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2016 net revenues of €1.9 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
- Oversee all Outbound processes in the DC (both insourced and outsourced)
- Directly oversee insourced shipping and returns areas
- Liaise with 3PL account managers regarding outsourced processes areas
- Build, manage and develop the internal team, as well as indirect reports
- Track and Approve Associate timesheets
- Audit Guidelines and Space for outbound packages and workstations
- Oversee Bulk outbound such as return to vendor and offsite sales
- Assist in additional projects as needed
- Assist in the forecast department needs and resources for proper workflow
- Partner with Customer Care department regarding order or return issues via email or telephone
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in warehouse operations, with progressively increasing responsibility
- Good team player and willing to be flexible.
- Fashion industry experience preferred
- A proven track record of motivating and managing a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop working relationships
- Numerate and articulate, with an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Competent with the Microsoft software package
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a rapidly growing company.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines.
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the processes with the finance team and the company.
- Excellent work and customer care ethos.
Location: Clifton, NJ
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Please send us an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to this role.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.