Sales Advisor - Argento Isle Of Man
JOBLUX - Isle Of Man IM1 , United Kingdom
ARGENTO ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Advisor for our Argento Store in Isle Of Man.
Belfast based multi-channel retailer Argento was founded in 1997 and has now grown to 30+ stores throughout the UK and Ireland.
Argento’s excellent reputation for excellent customer service and quality has enabled them to secure top designer brands such as Pandora, Nomination, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and Vivienne Westwood. As well as being known as the number one destination for branded jewellery Argento have a number of own branded ranges designed in house. These include Karma, August Woods and Dirty Ruby; these brands are fresh, fun and exclusive to the Argento customer.
ARGENTO has recently won Best Store Environment at the Retail Jeweller UK JEWELLERY AWARDS
As an ambassador for the ARGENTO brand, our Sales Assistants are expected to provide the highest level of service to the customer in a luxurious environment.
Store: Argento Isle Of Man
Role: Sales Advisor
Contract: 8 hours per week, candidates must be flexible to work weekday and weekend shifts.
Salary: £5.70 - £7.50 per hour
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
- Meeting individual and store targets
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Assisting with deliveries
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Minimum of 2 GCSE's (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Previous retail/customer service experience is essential
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent)
- Previous retail experience in a luxury retail environment
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO's mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Fantastic incentives
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your CV and Cover letter to Argento Recruitment to apply.
Closing Date: 17th August 2018 at 5pm
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent