Personal Shopper - Threads Styling
JOBLUX - London E1 , United Kingdom
Threads is an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest and most beautiful luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
About YouThreads is growing fast, so you’ll be the sort of person who thrives in an ‘all hands on deck’ environment. You’ll be able to keep pace with a constantly evolving business and relish a challenge. You’ll be full of fresh ideas and we’ll be ready to hear them.
The RoleYou will be facilitating the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. This all happens in WhatsApp, making the job fast-paced and highly personal.
You will build up strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
- Talking directly with clients via chat-based media to receive product requests and confirm sales.
- Analysing client profiles and implement strategy to develop sales year-on-year.
- Identify key industry partnership opportunities and help to facilitate the onboarding of new partners.
- Holding personal shopping appointments both domestically and internationally (if required).
- Managing and mentoring a full-time assistant; you will be instrumental in their career development.
- Working closely with the internal departments that impact the overall customer journey (logistics, finance, brand partnerships and creative).
- Collaborating with our social media team to identify and maximise global sales opportunities.
- Representing the company as a brand ambassador.
- Previous experience as a personal shopper and has an established clientele, or experience in the luxury retail, hospitality or lifestyle industry.
- An autonomous self-starter who’s always thinking of new ways to tackle challenges and thrives on pressure.
- Social media savvy and confident with learning to use new platforms.
- Is motivated by personal sales targets and thrives on exceeding them.
- Has extensive product and brand awareness in the luxury goods market.
- Has a strong desire to motivate, lead by example and be able to collaborate well with others.
- Bonus points if you are fluent in another language.
Our offices are based at Second Home: a collaborative, creative space in East London that offers a full cultural and well-being programme, bicycle storage, free tea and coffee and on-site shower facilities.