Casheir/ Sales Associate - Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store
JOBLUX - Allen, TX , United States
Cashier/ Sales Associate
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. Purpose and Scope: To achieve individual sales goals by consistently delivering a memorable shopping experience to our customers.
* Achieve or exceed agreed upon annual sales volume objectives.
* Formulate action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities (i.e. promotional/special events, advertised & editorial product) and drive sales.
* Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service. Always be approachable, accessible, and gracious in all business interactions.
* Acquire and maintain knowledge of Polos product and visual presentation standards in order to effectively service customers.
* Maintain merchandise in accordance with Polos visual presentation standards. Active participation in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to, daily stock maintenance, product transfers, folding, & floor changeovers.
* Strives to develop the ability to maintain an environment that projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with Polos lifestyle philosophy.
* Maintain a professional appearance consistent with established guidelines.
- * Minimum 1-2 years of retail sales experience, preferably within the luxury retail market.
- * Strong written and oral communication skills
- * Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with customers, management and co workers.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Less than 1 month