Ray-Ban - Luxottica Group
JOBLUX - Walnut Creek, CA , United States
Requisition ID: 73576
Store #: 006996 Ray Ban Broadway Plaza
RAY-BAN Timeless style, authenticity and freedom of expression are the core values of Ray-Ban, a leader in sun and prescription eyewear for generations. From its debut in 1937 with the now-iconic Aviator model created for the American Air Force to today, Ray-Ban has maintained a unique cultural relevance and has become a symbol of cool, worn by celebrities and public figures all around the world.
As part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, a career in retail with Ray-ban gives you exposure to an innovative and iconic brand, plus the backing of the global leader in eyewear & eyecare.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Style Consultant assists in leading the Flagship or Store to success by building and maintaining a strong client following. Consistently delivers the Luxury Retail Signature Experience in order to exceed service and sales expectations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets and exceeds all client service and sales expectations by consistently delivering the Luxury Retail Signature experience.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Maintains inventory controls.
- Understands and supports all Luxottica policies and procedures.
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player.
- Communicates to Flagship/Store Manager regarding product needs.
- Takes initiative in self-development.
- Fosters and promotes a cohesive team.
- Exemplifies Luxottica Retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Natural ability in building a client following/rapport
- Sales experience
- Polished appearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours including evenings and weekends
- 2+ years sales experience in the luxury service industry
- Optical knowledge
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.