Architectural Studio Director - MBH Architects
JOBLUX - New York, NY , United States
We are looking for a Studio Director to help lead and grow our new, New York office located in Tribeca. Many of our clients have asked when we would have boots on the ground in Manhattan. Now that we do we need an entrepreneurial, versatile team player who can embrace both the business behind architecture and the creative process of delivering stellar designs to our clients.
- Manage and coach the team; maintaining a positive environment
- Collaborate with our marketing and business development team to identify strategic opportunities and land new work/clients
- In conjunction with finance execute client, consultant and vendor contracts
- Oversee production schedules and staffing
- Meet or exceed monthly revenue, profitability, quality and utilization goals
- Be seen as a partner by your clients, understanding their business strategy
- Ensure team outings and events, learning seminars, birthdays, etc. happen
- Provide studio update at weekly director meeting
We work with some of the world’s best known companies; Restoration Hardware, Gucci, Core Power Yoga, and Tesla. Come join us and help expand our presence in NY.
All applicants must have a Bachelor of Architecture degree or similar, a minimum of 15 years of experience and be licensed in NY. Experience on high end, luxury, retail brands is a plus.
If you take your work seriously, but love to laugh at yourself and with others and never settle for anything less than stellar work, MBH Architects is for you.
To be considered for the position send your Cover Letter and Resume with Studio Director in the subject line.
MBH is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Architecture: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- New York state architecture license (Required)