Account Manager - Penhaligon's
JOBLUX - London , United Kingdom
We are currently looking for an Account Manager for our Selfridges store in London. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the overall management of the account, merchandise and customer services. The Account Manager is also responsible for achieving sales objectives, maintaining and achieving high operational, and merchandising standards and goals.
If you have a can-do attitude and you want to sit at the heart of our in-store client experience, there can't be a more exciting moment to join Penhaligon's. With new collections, new store concepts, and a fast-growing audience in Europe, America and Asia, we are on an ambitious journey.
Account Manager Duties
- Play an active role on the selling floor implemeting promotions and strategic moves to boost sales
- Manage and develop multilateral relationships with key stakeholders, from wholesale and retail teams to department store managers
- Build and craft new and existing entrepreneurial methodologies to ensure the successful delivery of revenue forecasts for both the brand and the department store
- Develop a deep understanding of our past and present creations, including raw ingredients and extraction methods
- Elevate and entertain clients by providing the highest level of customer service
You will have...
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role, ideally in a luxury retail environment
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude, capable of delivering strong results
- Genuine love of people, relationships and sharing
- Passion about our products and our brand
And you will also embody our three core values: "Fearless Explorers", "Ambitious In Our Vision", "United In Our Individuality", and first and foremost passionate about fragrance.
If you want to take part in a journey where you can make a real difference, apply with your CV today and be bold with us.
Penhaligon's is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.