Assistant Store Manager - Restoration Hardware
JOBLUX - Vancouver, BC , Canada
We believe that service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First.” At RH, do your best work in an inspiring space, enjoy a 50% product discount and receive opportunities for career advancement.
The Associate Gallery Leader will be responsible for all facets of the business. This leader is expected to deliver first-class service, creating a luxury experience both internally and externally. The Associate Gallery Leader will remove obstacles, provide support, and ensure that teams feel empowered to “do the right thing”. They will have a passion for design and home furnishings and lead a cross-functional team focused on strategy and execution.
Our leaders will have a sense of personal style, polished appearance, refined taste and a discerning eye for luxury. They will understand the importance of attracting and retaining talent who uphold the same personal and professional standards.
- Live Our Values: People, Service, Quality and Innovation
- Build and maintain relationships with the gallery team and market peers
- Works in partnership with design team to develop strategies for growing the business
- Attract the right talent at all levels for our ever-changing business
- Learn and communicate the RH design point of view and product assortment
- Resolve all human resources issues in a timely manner, partnering with HR and Gallery Leader and Field Leader
- Coach and mentor in the moment to develop teams and drive sales
- Embrace change and deliver top results with a positive attitude no matter what the obstacle
- Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to complex priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Deliver first-class service to our teams and our clients
- Continuously drive results through team engagement, empowerment and accountability
- 7+ years of leadership experience in high end furniture, design showroom, luxury retail preferred
- Undergraduate degree preferredInterior design experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic and mental agility
- Gains insights from mistakes, seeks constructive feed