Part-Time Sales Associate - Bluemercury (Palo Alto, CA) - Bluemercury, Inc.
JOBLUX - Palo Alto, CA , United States
Recognized as the national leader in luxury cosmetics retailing and spa services, Bluemercury, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Sales Associate/Makeup Artist for our luxury retail stores and spas! Bluemercury brings expert, honest advice, world renowned spa treatments and indulgent luxury beauty products to clients demanding high service and sophisticated information.
In this position you are responsible for displaying a high level of product knowledge; a passion for skincare and beauty products, and an ability to build sales by providing friendly, honest expertise. The ability to build and maintain a clientele, apply makeup, and work to achieve individual and team sales goals is imperative.
- Ensure each client receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, deep product knowledge and honest advice
- Present a well-stocked, clean, and beautifully presented sales floor and spa
- Apply makeup
- Clientele to build relationships
Minimum Qualifications include:
- 1-2 years in the cosmetics industry with makeup artistry and sales experience. Experience with selling multiple luxury makeup and skincare lines preferred
- Strong knowledge of luxury brand cosmetics, skincare, fragrance and hair care products
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Bluemercury is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Part-time
- Makeup Artist: 1 year (Required)
- Cosmetic Industry Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Luxury retail or boutique: 1 year (Required)
- Palo Alto, CA (Required)
- United States (Required)