Sales Professional - Chisholm Hunter
JOBLUX - Manchester , United Kingdom
Luxury Retail - Sales Professional
Vacancy: 40 hours per week (5 out of 7 days)
Location: Chisholm Hunter, located in Manchester
Chisholm Hunter is one of the UK’s leading independent retail jewellers supplying luxury jewellery and Swiss timepieces to our clients since 1857.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Sales Professional for our store located in Manchester.
A Chisholm Hunter Sales Professional is someone who has a passion for luxury and absolute perfection. They will have also have a thirst for sales, which will include a desire to understand our clients and will seek every opportunity to help them purchase the luxury items to help them celebrate the key events in their lives.
Above all, being a Sales Professional at Chisholm Hunter means you will be able to confidently approach our clients, then by observing and listening, you will then respond in a way that will exceed their expectations.
Only candidates who have a passion for luxury, possess exceptional client service skills, are attentive to detail and have a proven track record of sales should apply.
- Attractive Salary – depending on experience
- Generous bonus package – the more successful you are, the more you can earn.
- Structured personal development plan
- Accredited industry training and qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Corporate uniform.
- 29 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays.
- Generous staff discounts
- Contributory pension
- Company Life Assurance
- Charity matching –we match what you raise up to £250 pa.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Meet and exceed your personal sales targets,
- Contribute positively towards achieving all the KPI targets for the store.
- Understand and demonstrate the use of all the sales behaviours to ensure you develop excellent relationships with our clients.
- Provide an exceptional luxury environment, with the highest level of service, in order to enhance our clients purchasing experience, which will exceed their expectations.
- Ensure your product knowledge is at the very highest level, to offer our clients an exceptional service by advising and demonstrating the product features and benefits.
- Continuously display attention to detail.
- Work as part of our team, to the best of your ability in order to achieve your full potential.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of customer service at all times
- Ensure you promote the company image and brand in a positive manner through your behaviour and appearance.
- Complete your personal development programme, continuously growing your knowledge and experience in the luxury goods we offer and in providing an excellent customer experience.
Our aim is to deliver perfection and provide a luxury environment for our clients, to support this you will be a team player, have a positive attitude along with great attention to detail.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, individual who has a proven track record of over-achieving their personal sales objectives and can demonstrate building successful new client relationships.
This position is dynamic & challenging, with lots of variety and you will be expected to achieve or exceed your targets every month.
To ensure your success, you will receive a variety of resources to enable you to maximise your performance and develop your career within the luxury environment of Chisholm Hunter.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years luxury retail or five-star hospitality experience, though exceptional success journeys are welcome to apply.
Experience, skill and knowledge required:
- Customer Service
- Luxury jewellery and watch product knowledge
- Proven track record in luxury sales environment
- Commercial thinker and results focused
- Proactive and a proven self-starter.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury Sales: 1 year (Preferred)